- What is the best decision you’ve ever made with your personal finances?
- What is the worst decision you’ve made with your personal finances and what did you learn from it?
- What advice would you give regarding personal finances?
- “To purchase a house. No investment has increased in value as much as the equity in my home. The fact that I was able to do it at age 27 meant I was able to enjoy this growth for many years and to use the equity to move up the property ladder.”
- “Borrowing money to invest in mutual funds just before the crash of 2000. Ouch! Lesson learned: don’t get caught up in the hype, slow and steady wins the race.”
- “Invest regularly and start early. $100 a month invested for 10 years is a significant amount. $100 a month for 20 years can be huge.”
Master Bill Hunter is a martial arts hall of famer and master instructor visit his school’s website at www.totalmartialarts.ca